- Posted 22 April 2022
- Contact NameJenny Chalmers
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Topsides Lead, based in Aberdeen.
* Function as a member of the company project Delivery Team.
* Champion QHSE across the project.
* Work with the ETAP to monitor all aspects of Topside Delivery for project. Topsides are critical path to First Oil.
* HSE; Monitor HSE performance and share safety learnings in a timely manner
* Change; Monitor change and challenge as appropriate. Flag early where this has time or cost impact.
* Engineering: Monitor progress of engineering - challenge delay, seek recovery plans
* Procurement: Monitor progress of procurement - challenge delay, seek recovery plans
* Construction: Monitor progress of construction - challenge delay, seek recovery plans
* Critical Interfaces: Monitor progress of key interfaces, recognizing that delay on topsides could impact, say, subsea team. Flag early where this has potential time or cost impact.
* Project Risk: Monitor, track and update project risks related to the Topsides activity
* Participation in Monthly Progress meeting with ETAP.
* Participate in interface meetings with, say, Commissioning Lead, Subsea Lead, etc.
* Monthly Report to Joint Venture Partners
* Participation in Team Meetings
* Participation and assistance with handover of operatorship
Experience & Qualifications:
* Have a proven track record of involvement in projects at a similar phase of maturity and of a similar size and complexity.
* As a minimum be Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline with proven experience of similar projects.
* Knowledge of facilities design and installation is essential
* Knowledge and experience of production operations.
* Recognised Project Management qualifications (Preferred)
* Chartered Engineer (Preferred)
* Previous oil & gas related experience is essential
* Up to Date knowledge of relevant Internal / External Industry Standards
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: CR/054198.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.