We are in search of adept Safety & Risk Consultants with a strong background in risk management and process safety across diverse industries such as oil, gas, chemical, and renewable energy. The chosen candidates will hold a pivotal role in providing our clients with innovative solutions and technical expertise to tackle their most critical challenges.
- Conducting comprehensive physical effects consequence modeling and qualitative/quantitative risk analysis.
- Executing technical safety studies and facilitating functional safety assessments.
- Developing robust safety cases and demonstrating adherence to As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) principles.
- Spearheading HAZIDs, SIMOPS reviews, and Bowtie workshops.
- Offering specialized insight in safety and fire protection engineering.
- Overseeing project planning and coordination, including bid preparation.
- Performing RAM assessments and delivering tailored training programs.
- A minimum of 5 years of pertinent experience in risk management and process safety.
- Proficiency in physical effects consequence modeling, risk analysis, and safety engineering.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management and bid coordination.
- A Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or a related field (other disciplines will be considered).
- Possession of a valid driver's license.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required.
Development and Benefits:
- Join a dynamic and supportive team dedicated to professional advancement and growth.
- Benefit from a structured training regimen leading to recognized qualifications, including postgraduate degrees up to MSc level.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including flexible working arrangements, participation in a profit-sharing scheme, 401k pension contribution, and coverage of membership fees for one professional body.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.