- Posted 07 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameJenny Chalmers
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of TAR Shutdown Planner, based in Aberdeen.
* Working closely with the TAR Team Lead to ensure that the TAR duration estimates are accurate and aligned with the company Integrated Activity Planning (IAP) process.
* Compliance with the company's TAR Process
* Reporting of plan progress and growth during delivery phases of the milestone tracker.
* Management of the CCR/SRR process.
* Provision of planning support to the company's Asset and the Turnaround Team.
* Development of level 4 integrated Turnaround and Major scope plans. To include Pre and Post work plans in conjunction with Turnaround Co-ordinators/Sponsors/Operations.
* Provision of detailed resource plans for POB management.
* Production of daily progress reports, productivity reports and 'S' curves and revisions of these during Turnaround execution.
* Recording growth sheet in conjunction with Turnaround coordinators.
* Alignment with the Turnaround materials coordinator on long lead materials and sequencing them accordingly.
* Active role in constructability review of key scopes with interface co-ordinator.
* Producing SAP 2-3 year look-ahead on PMR's with system condition code 8, 9 only and issue to Turnaround coordinator.
* Population of SAP and managing SAP interfaces on behalf of TAR team. Including management of the new SAP shut down readiness report and production of graphs with Turnaround coordinator.
* Facilitation of the change control request (CCR/SRR) process.
* Development of the Life of Field TAR plans in conjunction with TAR Team Lead.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Industry/company recognised training in SAP PM module
* Appropriate level of experience in the oil & gas industry preferably gained in offshore / onshore support roles with turnaround management exposure would be beneficial to the position
* High level of SAP PM skills and experience desired but not essential (additional training/development will be provided)
* Advanced Primavera P6 skills required
* Demonstrable experience of adapting to /dealing with change and the co-ordination of multi-function / discipline teams
* Ability to work using initiative and with minimum supervisory direction
* Sound working knowledge and demonstration of safe working practices
* Appropriate familiarity with quality processes and the application of continuous improvement tools desirable
* Demonstrates highly effective relationship-building internally and externally
* Ability to work in a fast moving, customer focused environment whilst maintaining the highest ethical integrity
* Ability to understand and respond effectively to the requirements of diverse groups and operations
* Computer literacy required on Windows based applications
* Livelink and UKMS understanding desirable
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/057116.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.