TAR Project Manager / Event Lead
- Posted 07 March 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineOil and Gas Recruitment, Permanent Recruitment
- Contact NameEwan Melling
Great opportunity to work for a Global Energy Company as a TAR Project Manager / Event Lead, based in the London area on a hybrid basis working on some international production facilities in West Africa.
The Turnaround Event Lead will provide leadership and technical expertise to the TAR Team, composed of maintenance supervisors, contract job representatives, execution contractors as well as supporting disciplines across all 5 stages of the TAR. The Event Leader provides direction and targets for Agile work teams and Flow To Work requirements and is responsible for safety, schedule, cost, work quality and achieving unit performance objectives.
- The role may cover an entire TAR event or a part of a more complex TAR.
- Accountable for leading the Turnaround Common Practice (TCP) process for assigned events, communicating and tracking teams progress against TCP milestones to ensure good FEL and execution.
- Accountable for the timely preparation and execution of assigned events.
- Accountable for the creation, review and updates to the TAR Risk Register & Action Item Logs to ensure proper due dates and mitigation plans.
- Accountable for communication with TAR Management and Area Steering Team members statuses, risks and challenges.
- Accountable for the development and mentoring of planning and execution teams.
- Proven industry experience in petrochemical turnarounds.
- Experience in planning, scheduling, and execution of TAR, Projects or significant Maintenance events.
- Capable of influencing across disciplines.
- Track record in project management skills.
- Experienced in contractor management and performance.
- Understands fundamental estimating and project control principles.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.