Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Subsea Wellhead and Xmas Tree Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Supporting the relevant Front End Engineering team during design and supporting the relevant operational team during execution, ensuring learnings are captured and fed back.
* Act as the focal point with suppliers, taking a lead role on behalf of the company, for scheduling, management, refurbishment and certification of Subsea Tress, Wellhead Equipment, Tooling and Intervention Systems.
* This will include technical input and support, both routine and emergency, on all aspects of Wellhead and Xmas Tree systems.
* Managing rig interfaces, equipment handling, THROT jigging, BOP orientation / clash checks etc.
* Organise and compile accurate rig survey reports, make recommendations and manage the implementation of any modifications and enhancements for equipment as required.
* The Engineer will provide technical and cost estimation input where necessary with respect to subsea wellheads and trees.
* Ensure compliance with the company and industry standards for subsea wellhead and tree scopes.
* Provide input and review Drilling, Completion, and Intervention and Abandonment programs adopting standardisation where possible.
* Review, advise of changes required and approve finalised supplier Operations and Maintenance manuals.
* Provide technical input and support to Subsea Inspection and Maintenance team as required.
* Develop and agree SIT Plans and Procedures for all Wellhead and Xmas Tree systems such that the test programme delivers technical integrity assurance of all system interfaces prior to shipment for installation.
* The SIT master schedule and liaise with other departments and disciplines within the company to ensure all aspects of SIT are satisfied, such as scheduling of 3rd party equipment to meet project requirements.
* Review quotes and request for POs to be raised for SIT related activities.
* Provide exemplary HS&E leadership to ensure that corporate HS&E policies and initiatives are disseminated and applied to all Wellhead and Tree system integration testing operations.
* Monitor and report all HS&E statistics and performances against plan for SIT activities investigate and report incidents and sub‐optimal performance and all causes of NPT. Working seamlessly with the Operations team, the Engineer will support the execution of wellhead and tree related activities.
* Attend Supplier Operational Team meetings to ensure Company owned and rental installation equipment is on schedule to meet operational requirements.
* Own wellhead and subsea tree related improvements through the corporate improvement system. As continuous improvement effort, the engineer will be responsible for subsea Wellhead and Tree related Non‐Conformance Report Management, investigations, and reporting through RCFA reasons for sub‐optimal performance and all causes of NPT.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Involves stakeholders internal and external to the department.
* Requires strong stakeholder management skills, familiarity with working across disciplines and proven technical experience.
* The incumbent will have extensive experience and knowledge of Subsea Tree and Wellhead systems and will have experience in similar roles.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/064520.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.