- Posted 24 June 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameAndrew McNair
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Subsea Surveillance Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Day to day Asset interface with respect to Subsea Production Systems
* Subsea point of contact for operational issues relating to subsea assets
* Close liaison with on and offshore Asset teams
* Attends Asset Operations meetings
* Provides subsea production system surveillance, engineering and integrity support to the Hubs across the entire asset life cycle
* Monitors and maintains subsea production system availability
* Works in conjunction with Subsea Controls Engineers, OEM's and specialist vendors
* Supports the delivery of cost-effective subsea inspection, repair and maintenance campaigns
* Fault finding and remediation definition
* Provide costed justification for recommended work to Hub management
* Develop detailed annual and long-term plans and budgets
* Cost and planning
* Conduct assurance activities on assets in the above areas
* Delivers annual subsea asset integrity reports
* Ensures, integrity strategies are implemented for subsea production systems
* Supports subsea asset technical and integrity related work and reporting
* Carries out offshore site visits including audits as required
* Mobilise offshore during subsea construction/IRM campaigns as Company technical representative
* Any other reasonable duty as per instruction by your manager
Experience & Qualifications:
* Extensive operating experience of subsea production systems gained in subsea asset operations as control room operator, offshore operations engineer, shift supervisor or instruments.
* Participation within multi-discipline Safety Reviews, including HAZID / HAZOP / HIRA
* Awareness of company's Policies and Business Management System (BMS)
* Awareness of company's Values & Business Principles
* Awareness of Safety and Environmental Critical Roles
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/055481.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.