- Posted 29 September 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameIan Hunter
We have a current opportunity for a Subsea Structures and Tie-In Specialist on a contract basis. The position will be based in Basingstoke.
- Extensive experience as a Subsea Structures and Tie-in Specialist in preparation and execution of large EPCI contracts for Offshore projects (Front End Engineering Design, Tender, Execution,
- Call For Tender, Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Testing, Installation, Commissioning) of Manifolds, PLETs/ILTs/PLR, UTAs, Foundations and Tie-in System.
- Assuring that the design meets Project requirements, applicable codes and standards, engineering best practices, developing the Company's know-how and extensive experience as Company technical representative for Subsea Structures and tie-in system.
- Essential Skills / Experience:
- Tender and contract package preparation,
- Follow-up of supplier call for tender & selection (qualifications, clarifications, recommendations, etc.),
- Review tender and detailed Engineering performed by contractors,
- Company representative to support the activities during fabrication, tests, interface with other systems, packing, load out and offshore activities,
- Experience reviewing the structural analysis/design report from FEA Analysis software packages especially Ansys/Abaqus and structural analysis software SACS/SESAM,
- Full knowledge of all applicable codes, international standards and engineering best practices for Subsea Structures and Tie-in system.
- Engineer with demonstrable experience as Subsea Structures and Tie-in System Specialist
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.