Subsea Structural Engineer
We have a current opportunity for a Subsea Structural Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Surrey.
The Structural Engineer position is an excellent opportunity to join the Technical and Engineering team supporting an advanced, modern fleet of offshore construction vessels, spanning across many regions and sectors within the business.
We are looking for 3-5 years+ of subsea structural engineering experience (PLET's, PLEM's, spools), this is a Package engineer role on live project. Good communication skills, international travel.
You will be able to drive your own personal development and further your skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Supporting renewables and O&G project campaigns undertaken by the fleet
- Development of your own and the team's in-house structural engineering capability
- Development of technical scopes for third parties and engagement with 3rd parties undertaking larger design projects
- Design of vessel structural modifications and upgrades
- Engagement with Vessel Superintendents, Crew and Classification Societies
- Support if our sustainability and our energy transition goals
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.