- Posted 29 September 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameFinlay Asher
Anesco is a market leader in renewable energy, managing the development, design, construction, maintenance, and market optimisation of large-scale projects across the UK, and more recently in Europe.
To date, the company has constructed over 120 grid-scale solar farms and 30 energy storage facilities, while its O&M service is monitoring more than 24,000 sites. The technologies we have deployed and manage, are generating over 1GW of renewable energy and we have a further 2.5GW portfolio of projects in development.
With a global focus on climate change, there has never been a better or more exciting time to join Anesco as we look to expand our footprint in Europe and accelerate the transition to net-zero.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Support to be provided towards tenders and project specific contract strategies.
- Compile all required information from other departments e.g. engineering, planning, commercial, operations and to issue Request for Quotations (RFQs).
- Evaluation and co-ordination of PCSM commercial/contractual and technical evaluations.
- Organize and chair clarification meetings and kick-off meetings.
- Organize the tender board and provide the required documentation.
- Preparation, administration and issuing of PCSM contracts.
- Monitoring PCSM contract variations.
- Involvement post PCSM contract award, embracing all activities necessary to be aware of vendor performance/actions in relation to the requirements of the PCSM contract, ensureing obligations are met.
- Responsible for correspondence and supporting close-out of PCSM contracts.
- Update and manage changes to Company's PCSM contract models and maintain online PCSM contract repository.
- Perform Anti-Corruption Due Diligence exercises with vendors.
- Contribute in highlighting any existing or potential deficiencies that might result in deviations from the PCSM contract, disputes, requests for changes, and/or claims.
- Prepare deliverables list (i.e. Contract Plan, Schedules, Engineering Plan, HSSE Plan, etc.) for action and vendor response.
- Write PCSM contract briefs and ensure availability of PCSM contract documentation.
- Ensure change order files contain all required backup documents and are auditable.
- Provide input on procedural issues and PCSM contractual matters relating to PCSM contracts.
- Provide guidance to PCSM contractual disputes and clarifications.
Skills & Competencies:
- Experience working in a multi-project environment with strong technical, analytical and commercial skills.
- Team player with the ability to adapt to project dynamics. (i.e. unit rate, lump sum and/or reimbursable contracts).
- Positive interpersonal skills dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- Experience performing effectively in a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural environment.
- Previous Energy, Solar PV, BESS experience is desirable, with associated transferrable sector skills.
- At least 3+ years of demonstrable Procurement, Supply Chain experience.
Qualifications & Experience:
- HND / Degree in Engineering / Science or related Supply Chain Management qualification CIPS desirable.
- Procon/ SAP/ Ariba or related software experience preferred
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.