Structural Technical Authority
My client is seeking a highly experienced Structural Specialist who will be responsible for the maintenance, modifications, upgrades, and optimisation of their floating storage and offloading facility (FSO). This is a great opportunity to work for a small, fast-growing & ambitious E&P Company based in London that work on international projects/assets in Africa.
* Analyse and evaluate existing structural defects, asset integrity, maintenance, and operations
* Assist with the development of maintenance plans for the FSO facility
* Develop, maintain and update applicable standards and procedures for the FSO facility
* Ensure all safety requirements are met and safety protocols are adhered to
* Monitor maintenance and upgrade activities and provide technical support as needed
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
* Minimum 10 years' industry experience working for Operators with 5 year's recent specialist experience within a Structural Technical Authority role
* Expert in asset integrity and fatigue calculations
* Experience working on projects / assets in Africa would be advantageous
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.