The Senior Interface Engineer will ensure proper support & follow-up on interfaces topics within Upstream between Contractors as well between departments the business unit. He/She will ensure that the proper process is followed based on procedures approved by the Project. On certain instances, he/she will also create procedures under instruction from Interface Upstream Manager.
The Senior Interface Engineer will be onshore as resident, ideally in Houston and will be part of Interface Upstream team.
Reporting directly to above N+1, the job holder will:
· Follow-up and coordinate Project Interface Management process
· Follow-up, coordinate and develop when needed Project Interface documentation and Prodom interface
· Support PSM scope across Upstream packages
· Support Handover process across Upstream packages
The job holder will follow above scope under Interface Upstream Manager supervision and coordinate with other stakeholders if requested by N+1.
The Senior Interface Engineer will be in charge to:
· Review current Interface Management Procedure and update it with current project status
· Liaise with other stakeholders within Project to ensure that the process is properly followed and implemented
· Follow-up all Project Interfaces with contractors under Interface Upstream Manager supervision
· Ensure that all documentation linked to Project Interfaces Management is up to date with Upstream technical leads
· Assist with Change management process and the development of any MOC, including internal alignment such as Decision sheets process
· Report progress on Project Interfaces to his N+1 & develop KPI on Project Interface with Interface Upstream Manager supervision
· Support Interfaces between CTRs, CPY stakeholders such as Drilling, EPCI, etc. in term of PSM and Handover under Interface Upstream Manager supervision
· Support PSM and exit storage follow-up under Interface Upstream Manager supervision
· Support Handover follow-up with Interface Upstream Manager supervision within Upstream package and with other stakeholder
· Support and instruct Interface Engineers
Ensure that all exchanges are properly tracked in Prodom & Sharepoint in term of Minute of Meeting, tracking KPI, Interface Agreements, CAN / MOC and DS.
The Senior Interface Engineer shall:
· be accountable for the implementation of interfaces process within CPY departments and all CTRs
· Be accountable for preparation of proper follow-up KPI in term of interfaces
Be accountable for PSM and Handover process follow-up & implementation within CPY departments and all CTRs
The Sr Interface Engineer shall be familiar with all aspects of offshore and subsea projects, with respect to traditional interface definition and responsibilities:
· Knowledge of planning tools and Interface Management process from previous experience
· Experienced in the management and delivery of offshore and subsea projects, particularly projects with subsea pipeline and subsea equipment components (integrated EPCI). Past experience in deep water and subsea to shore projects is needed.
· Familiar with equipment delivery, past project experience in other remote or isolated jurisdictions would be an advantage.
· Experience in the associated key interface challenges linked to subsea equipment installation & pre-commissioning (trees, manifolds, subsea control systems)
· Able to act as a problem solver with the ability to achieve outcomes where various stakeholders are involved.
· Ability to multi-task and work as part of small and flexible team & ability to understand different challenges from different entities
· Strong track record in offshore and subsea project delivery with a minimum of 15 years direct experience of the same.
· Fluency in the English language.
BOSIET and OGUK medical upon request
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.