Our Client is looking for a candidate experienced in installation, commissioning, and servicing of technical process plants.
- Planning and preparing of installation, commissioning, and service of on-site plants.
- Various technical tasks, which can be both mechanical, electrical and automation related.
- Supervision of installation and performing commissioning of our electrolysis plants and co-related technical process and automation control systems
- Reporting and coordination between the site, project lead, coordinator, and the customer
- Project follow-up and documentation
With customers located all over the world, you will find a high level of freedom in the job, coordinating and managing your tasks yourself according to the customer delivery plan. You will be part of a competent team with different skills and technical support ready to back you up. Necessary training will be provided.
Your qualifications and motivations
- As a person, you are self-driven and structured with a problem-solving approach. A proactive and service-minded interaction with the customer is key. You are detail oriented and committed to reaching deadlines and you stay focused in a changeable and busy environment. You are motivated to learn and develop your skills within the electrolyser technology.
- To apply for the Site Engineer role, you have an educational background as Mechanical Engineer, Engineer, Process Operator or equivalent. You have experience with pressure-bearing process or technical installations including electrical, mechanical, or other technical insight.
- You are comfortable working with documentation and in administrative systems, and you master English at a professional level both verbally and written. You must have drivers licence category B to apply.
- Previous travel experience is an advantage.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.