Senior Talent Developer
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Talent Developer, based in Aberdeen.
* Establish close and trusting relationships with each employee within assigned group, understanding their career ambitions, development needs and to support them with putting tangible development plans in place.
* Conduct Individual career reviews to help employees navigate their career choices.
* Provide guidance to employees and their managers on Personal Development and Individual Training plans, exploring different opportunities to learn, enhance knowledge and skills.
* Assist employees at each stage of a major job change, by reviewing job postings, supporting with CV writing, Interview preparation etc.
* Support Managers in their role as Manager-Coaches ensuring they are aware of the tools, resources and training available to support them.
* Working closely with local Métiers to understand job roles, challenges and skills gaps and putting in place action plans to strengthen succession planning.
* Partner with key stakeholders to identify business needs, to understand the organizational context and translating objectives into people-based solutions based on in depth knowledge of employees.
* Manage the workforce planning for assigned directorate by anticipating mobility for the year ahead, anticipating the skills gaps and putting plans in place to address.
* Drawing on data and metrics, support the business to shape and implement effective talent development for assigned directorate.
* Coordinate all annual talent development campaigns within each directorate which include Talent Reviews, HP identification, Manager Review, Mobility and Succession Planning etc.
* Conduct site visits as and when required to build effective relationships and support the roll out of initiatives. Ad-hoc project work as agreed with Talent Development Manager.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Relevant HR degree or experience in Learning & Development or HR Operations
* Comfortable to work in fast changing environment.
* Good organization and project management skills to manage multi annual campaigns.
* The ability to build strong trusting relationships.
* Strong influencing and communication skills at all levels within the organization.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/065312.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.