Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Subsea Project Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Support the company in the delivery of safe and cost-effective subsea projects, decommissioning and inspection, repair and maintenance campaigns including annual subsea and pipelines inspection.
* Manages assigned subsea projects/campaigns throughout the life cycle
* Participate in developing, reviewing and updating cost estimates and schedules for all subsea activities
* Participate in preparation of Requests for Quotation for subsea facilities & pipeline contracts and purchase orders.
* Manage and coordinate the design and engineering work, material or equipment manufacturing, onshore prefabrication, subsea construction / installation, pre-commissioning / commissioning and handover to Operations
* Assist with contingency, emergency and bridging procedures related to marine operations.
* Manage and coordinate contractual, commercial and schedule issues
* Review design documentation and manufacturing, fabrication and installation procedures
* Deliver safe and efficient execution of assigned subsea projects/campaigns
* Manages vendors within assigned projects
* Complies with the company's project and risk management processes
* Ensures regulatory permits and consents are obtained in a timely manner
* Collaborate with Subsea Operations team
* Co-ordinate onshore operations for offshore construction
* Co-ordinate onshore operations of diving and ROV vessel campaigns for construction, decommissioning, inspection and the preventive and remedial maintenance of subsea facilities and structures
* Provide input into work priorities with regards to offshore vessel campaigns and the management of the day to day vessel schedules
* Develop Cost Time and Resource's (CTR's) for assigned projects
* Develops subsea operations work packs for assigned subsea operations projects
* Defines marine assurance requirements
* Manage the interface between vessel and across onshore stakeholders
* Provides input to annual budget and planning processes
* Ensure good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Implement standardised management reporting processes in accordance best practice
* Mobilise offshore during subsea campaigns as Company technical representative
* Any other reasonable duty as per instruction by your manager
Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree preferred or equivalent experience demonstrated.
* In depth knowledge and familiarity with current UKCS legislative framework is required
* Subsea experience in Inspection, repair, and maintenance campaigns
* Strong technical background within pipelines or subsea production/control systems
* Contract management experience also required
* Participation within multi-discipline Safety Reviews, including HAZID / HAZOP / HIRA
* Contribute/review/assist for Project/Activity deliverable documents and deviations to standards and standard practices
* Awareness of the company's HSEQ Policies and Business Management System (BMS)
* Awareness of the company's Values & Business Principles
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/070327.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.