We have a new opportunity for a Senior Subsea Installation Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in Doha, Qatar on a residential basis.
The job holder is accountable for all technical and coordination activities under job dimension during PWD (Produced Water Disposal) project execution from concept to completion, as follows:
- Defining, reviewing, implementing, coordinating, managing and following up all necessary scopes and procedures of transportation & installation of all subsea facilities to be installed in PWD Project including subsea pipeline/flowline (Rigid/Flexible), PLET, PLEM, Jumpers, Tie-in transition spools, subsea pipe supports, DOP structure etc.
- Identify/manage all technical aspects for vessel compatibility, marine loading, transportation & installation, tie-in, diving operations, testing and commissioning of subsea facilities related to PWD Project during execution.
- Technically manage all internal and external interfaces related to Method statements, Job Safety Analysis, Constructability, Marine Warranty, Schedule and Budget with all parties during project execution in particular- Coordinate with other company and non- company entities during project execution, o Coordinate technical matters between PWD project and nearby operations such as tanker loading, drilling of wells etcTechnically direct all parties under his remit and when specialist inputs required
- Prepare & provide inputs to his discipline scope in COMPANY's Call for Tender (CFT) document dossier
- Deliver high quality deliverables for offshore subsea Installation
- Provide technical inputs to any technical query during project execution
- Manage Permit to Work to facilitate Incident Free Transportation & Installation Works
- Ensure final documentation issuance
- Assist PWD Project Manager upon request on project management matters during project execution
- Report and liaise with PWD Project Manager as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering in any discipline
- Relevant Professional Experience in transportation and installation of subsea flowline/pipeline
- Large spectrum of skill and competencies in various engineering disciplines and/or in Interface Management
- Specialist Subsea transportation and installation of subsea flowline/pipeline, PLET, PLEM, Jumper supports, transition spools, DOP structure
- A good knowledge of Contractual matters would be necessary, and a good knowledge of subsea pipeline/flowline Projects and Operations would be a plus.
- Languages: English mandatory
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.