- Posted 17 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineBuilt Environment
- Contact NameBreanna Casimiro
We have a current opportunity for a Senior Quality Advisor on a contract basis. The position will be based in Houston, TX. For further information about this position please apply.
You will be joining the Clients New Energy Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Team. Your primary role will be supporting a hydrogen project in Oklahoma, but you will support other projects in the US and around the world.
As a New Energy Senior Quality Adviser, you will be responsible for supporting development and implementation of the New Energy Quality Management Framework, providing quality input into engineering, procurement and contracts on opportunities and projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Your day-to-day remit will include but not be limited to:
* Implement the New Energy Quality Management Framework
* Provide Quality input and support to a broad range of New Energy opportunities and projects.
* Undertake assurance and verification activities
* Monitor and measure quality performance
* Identify opportunities for improvement and improve business processes
Skills & Experience:
What we expect from you:
* 20+ years' operational experience in quality control and assurance roles.
* Relevant project experience working in an ammonia or hydrogen processing facility.
* Relevant technical qualifications/certification in Engineering e.g. Industrial Engineering.
* Knowledge of applicable Codes and Standards such as ASME, API, ASNT and ISO.
* Preferred certification in Engineering Quality of Quality Management, such as ASQ CQE or CMQ/OE
* Clear and concise communicator.
* Well organized, efficient, dependable and detailed orientated.
* Ability for some travel.
* ISO9001 / 29001 (or similar) auditing background.
* Strong project management understanding from concept definition through to construction.
* Continuous improvement focused.
* Effective in managing non-conformity through to resolution.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.