Senior Proposals Coordinator
- Posted 21 May 2023
- Salary £40001 - £42000 per annum + pension,33 days holiday
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameIsabella Lotocka
Senior Proposal Writer/Coordinator *Southwest London* Up to 42K* Energy Sector* Hybrid
Do you possess strong organizational skills and the ability to write persuasively?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
Would you like to work with a fun and high-energy team of proposal writers?
If so, please read on
Orion Group is delighted to be working with a Global Leader in integrated energy services that is looking to expand their proposal writing team.
My client is on the lookout for an exceptional Senior Proposal writer that is looking for an exciting challenge to be part of a fun and well-established team.
About the role:
As Senior Proposal Coordinator, you will support the Proposal Leaders (Proposals Director, Proposals Manager, Sr/Proposals Engineer, Estimating Lead etc.) through the complete cycle of RFIs, EOIs, SOIs, PQQs and proposal preparation all the way to contract award and handover.
This role is ideal for someone with proposal writing/coordination experience. It is essential for you to possess excellent English language skills, as well as high levels of motivation. To succeed in this position, you must be a great team player and be able to communicate effectively with others.
- Lead the activities or Support the Proposal Leader, depending upon the scale and complexity of the task, in preparing comprehensive responses to RFIs, EOIs, SOIs, PQQs and RFPs.
- Read the documents from the customers and understand the response requirements.
- Prepare a program to respond to the customer requirements including a proposal schedule and the response writing plan which will identify the lead writers, main contributors and the review team with specific deadlines.
- Coordinate the input from all parties, collate the documents and write sections as directed by the proposal leader.
- Prepare / Assist to prepare internal documents to take proposals through internal approvals prior to submission.
- Ensure the work is carried out in compliance with the applicable IMS procedures.
- Execute any other work as directed by the immediate supervisor within the scope and objectives of the Estimating & Proposals department.
Please reach out to find out more!
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.