Senior Project Manager (Bio-Refinery / Waste)
- Posted 14 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameLachlan Nicholson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Project Manager (Bio-Refinery / Waste) based in Aberdeen. Full rights to work in the UK required.
* Meeting with top management and clients to identify project requirements, delivery timelines and costs
* Developing detailed project plans to guide clients, staff members and project teams and revising based on changing needs and requirements
* Identifying and assigning project tasks based on the skill sets, experience and strengths of staff members
* Monitoring project performance to ensure timely delivery
* Compiling and submitting project status reports to clients, management and other stakeholders
* Working effectively with relevant stakeholders for efficient project implementation
* Developing excellent leadership, customer relations and communication skills to liaise effectively with all project stakeholders
* Maintain knowledge of the current Project Plan and understanding of own contribution to ensure delivery of this plan.
* Ensure clear contractual performance indicators are in place, covering all aspects of development delivery with performance and response levels, together with an escalation process if performance outcomes are not met.
* To contribute to the review and formulation of key development policies and documents, including regular review update of contracts register, and business continuity plan testing.
* To demonstrate cost-consciousness and identify any cost-effective changes to own way of working.
* Working with the Supply Chain Team, ensure that project managers, engineers, and other consultants essential to the schemes' development are in accordance with regulations.
* Undertake project management of schemes on cost, quality, and delivery from inception to the end of the defects period post-handover.
* Develop clear specifications for works, goods, and services, and ensure that all contract administration is carried out in a compliant and timely way with consultant and contractor performance reviews, reports and meetings clearly documented and recorded.
* Ensuring all internal designs are convened on timely basis, develop, specification for goods and services and ensuring clear contract administration is carried out.
* Oversee change control, accounts management and project management as part of contract management.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Be degree qualified in Engineering, Construction or equivalent with Project Management qualifications and experience
* Relevant experience in similar role
* Significant experience in Project Management and New Product Development
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference PR/064767.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.