We have a current opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer on a contract basis, based in Fano.
*Candidates must have the neccessary eligibility to work in Italy*
Function as resident engineer at E&P Contractors base location.
- Coordinate the E&P contract for Company Rep. at contractor site.
- Advise contractor on technical matters, procedures and processes.
- Act as coordinator between Contractor and project engineers.
- General technical support.
- General project support.
- Expedite contractor on issues flagged by site.
- Follow up progress on procurement and expediting of critical materials.
- Participate or if required facilitate weekly/biweekly progress meetings.
- Follow up progress on identified actions from progress meetings.
- Support and have an active role in review and follow up of monthly reports, comments and actions.
- Manage, lead and participate in audits and reviews as required.
- Participate in document reviews.
- Perform first review of contractor documentation and report prior to issuing.
- Review and approve contractor time sheet prior to submission.
- Represent / act for E&M Team leaders as required.
- Review and Recommend of bids.
- Approval of time sheets, expenses and travel authorizations for E&P Contractor personnel.
- Coordinate, participate and/or perform interviews.
- Experience in the petroleum industry
- Experience in project management
- Strong personal commitment to HS&E
- Technical knowledge/ experience of gas plant technology and systems
- Strong multidiscipline project engineering and project administration/management skills
- Familiar with planning
- Familiar with contract work
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.