Senior Process Safety Engineer
- Posted 26 April 2023
- Salary £55 - £61 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameIsabella Lotocka
Senior Process Safety Engineer -Epsom- up to £60k- Perm - Hybrid
Are you an experienced Senior Process Safety Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Do you have at least 10 years of experience as a Process Safety Engineer?
Do you have a strong EPC background?
If so, I want to hear from you today!
As the Senior Process Safety Engineer, you will be responsible for coordinating engineering deliverables, providing progress reporting, and supervising other engineers.
With a focus on delivering high-quality results in a timely manner, you will work on projects ranging from feasibility studies to detailed design projects.
* Can be technically responsible for an area of work and supervises preparation of specific deliverables.
* Supervising and checking the work of other engineers as delegated by the lead engineer / group manager.
* Undertakes specific tasks / area of work as defined by the lead / principal engineer for Process Safety.
* Identifying and resolving discrepancies and divergences from original proposal / contract under the supervision of the lead / principal engineer.
* Participates in factory acceptance tests. Supports the preparation of the Process Safety TDR and executes allocated tasks within the requirements of the project execution plan and TDR.
* Ensures compliance with Kent's ISO accredited QMS, and project specific procedures, guides and standards.
* In consultation with Process group manager takes responsibility for identifying own development needs and ensuring that agreed development goals are met taking due cognisance of project commitments.
* Responsible for personal training and development in consultation with Process group manager.
Don't miss out on this chance to showcase your skills and advance your career - apply now!
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.