- Posted 28 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameFinlay Asher
We have a current opportunity for a Senior Planning Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in Surrey. For further information about this position please apply.
- Minimum of 10 years major project planning engineering experience in an EPC head office environment preferably in oil and gas industry.
- Experienced user of Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
- Demonstrated technical competency in the field of project Planning
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable interpersonal, teambuilding skills.
- Working knowledge of all relevant engineering & construction codes and standards.
- Experience with SAP an advantage.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.