We have a current opportunity for a Senior Planner on a contract basis. The position will be based in Surrey with some WFH and is outside of IR35.
This is on an LNG FEED Project for an initial 6 month + contract role that has an pre Xmas start
The senior planner reports to the lead planner/project controls manager and responsibilities include, to:
- Maintain schedule coding structure and check correct application in P6
- Assure integrity of the schedule - durations, logic, milestones
- Schedule analysis and critical path and communication to project management
- Co-ordination of the weekly and monthly update cycles for schedule and progress
- Update and maintain Level 1, 2 and Level 3 schedules for project reports
- Update and maintain progress curves for project reporting
- Co-ordination of discipline and area reviews of schedule and progress to confirm accuracy of information and forecasts
- Schedule management to assure alignment of all schedules and resolve interface issues
- Correct use of the planning and progress systems
- Provide progress measurement function for all phases of the project
- Review of schedule and progress reporting for consolidation and input to project reports.
- Provide schedule impacts for change control
- Baseline maintenance
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.