Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Maintenance Technician - Electrical, based Offshore.
* Comply with all the company's safety and operational procedures.
* Demonstrate personal leadership and high levels of safety behaviours at all times.
* Level of offshore based accountability for the integrity of all Electrical Equipment systems, ensuring the safe and reliable operation at all times.
* Ensure maintenance of Electrical Systems is conducted in a safe and effective manner.
* Conduct the execution and coordination of electrical authorisations offshore, ensuring all associated documentation and records are in place and kept up to date.
* Perform electrical checks on 3rd part equipment to ensure compliance with the company's standards.
* Review electrical work safety documents, isolations and permits for accuracy and conformity.
* Assist in the preparation of any revisions to electrical documentation.
* Participate in Turnaround / Shutdown planning.
* Liaise with Onshore Support (HUB) engineers for problem solving.
* Perform as mentor for Electrical trainees / apprentices.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Proven offshore experience with all relevant offshore certification.
* NVQ/SVQ Level 3 in electrical discipline.
* ISSOW Level 2.
* HV Switching Trained.
* Ex Hazardous Area / COMPEX certified.
* HNC or HND in Electrical Engineering.
* First Aid Treatment for Electrical Shock and Resuscitation.
* Electrical Protection Theory.
* Good communication skills and ability to share information.
* High level of experience with offshore electrical generation and distribution systems.
* Experience of working in the UK offshore oil and gas industry.
* Experience of working in brown-field operations.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/070002.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.