Senior Due Diligence Officer
- Posted 12 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineOil and Gas Recruitment
- Contact NameKafui Toviekou
This position will be under the Contract & Procurement Governance team and is responsible for carrying out company's anti-corruption due diligence program for any procurement related to the Project
The Job holder participates to the operations and processes of Contracts & Procurement entity by performing the following tasks:
- Conducting both initial and periodic renewed due diligence screenings with respect to prospective agents, consultants, contractors, co-ventures and other third parties.
- Ensuring that due diligence records are complete with the appropriate level of research and documentation.
- Responsible for refreshing due diligence records for previously on-boarded third parties.
- Preparing detailed summaries, analysis, and recommendations for third parties, as needed.
- Providing support in reviewing and revising the related anticorruption controls and compliance processes to increase efficiency and mitigate risk.
- Track Mitigation measures until completion of the Due diligence process
- Providing responsive, customer-oriented service in support of the Company's international operations consistent with the corporate values and anticorruption policies and procedures.
- Supporting the company's annual Anticorruption certification and training campaign.
- Monitor due diligence records and provide weekly & Monthly KPI to Methods Manager and compliance Team
The Job holder manages the Compliance:
Ensure compliance of processes with all internal Company rules (including TotalEnergies Code to conduct) and all applicable laws and regulation
Ensure the good administration and filing of all documentation related to his/her unit activities
The Job holder adheres to the H3SE rules
Be in constant alignment with H3SE Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation
Minimum of 5 years' hands-on experience with contract and procurement and due diligence, with emphasis on actual experience with Total procurement process and conducting due diligence screening of domestic and international third party businesses using online tools or programs such as Thompson-Reuters' World-Check, Dow Jones' Risk Center, BvD Compliance Catalyst, 319 Insight, FTI Comply, or others. The particular online tool or program you have used is not as important as the experience using such tools and programs.
Knowledge of anticorruption laws and regulations, including the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, French Sapin II Law, and the U.K. Bribery Act 2010.
Strong self-starter, energetic team player with proven ability to collaborate with colleagues in a diverse environment across a complex organization.
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Solid computer skills and excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on clear and precise writing.
Experience with researching complex data from various sources and use of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
Foreign language skill in Portuguese would be a plus, but not required for this position
One or more certifications such as Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) would be a plus, but not required for this position.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.