Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Contracts Specialist, based in Aberdeen.
* Shape, deliver and maximise the value of the company's existing and future Corporate Services contract portfolio within Renewables, Low Carbon Solutions and Upstream.
* Lead and participate in a cross-functional team for the establishment of specific procurement strategies both locally and as part of Global sourcing teams.
* Prepare and issue enquiries, manage and conduct bid evaluation, negotiations and prepare award recommendation.
* Perform demand and market analysis.
* Enhance the company's supply chain by ensuring compliance with our governing Supply Chain Management processes, with specific focus on Integrity Due Diligence, Human Rights assessments, Safety and Commercial Risk.
* Drive and perform contract management from award to contract close-out with a focus on minimising value leakage, risk and promoting safety.
* Proactively ensure high quality stakeholder management both internally and towards suppliers.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Relevant Bachelor or Master's degree
* Significant experience and competence in the creation and management of strategic contracts in the UK, with specific preference given to those with experience of Corporate Services scopes such as Facilities, IT, Temporary Staffing and Intellectual Services
* Strong awareness of the UK Supplier market and understanding of establishing and promoting Local Content
* Independent and flexible, with the ability to work within and lead multidisciplinary teams across the organisation.
* Skilled in developing, utilising and extending network of internal and external stakeholders.
* Strategic and Commercial mindset with strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrates high level of personal integrity and ethical awareness.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/069922.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.