- Posted 11 November 2022
- Salary £70000 - £90000 per annum
- DisciplinePermanent Recruitment
- Contact NameRob Wilson
Senior Contracts Engineer
Great opportunity to work as a Senior Contracts Engineer for a UK gas and infrastructure operator based in London.
Their strategy is to be a safe, efficient, low-carbon developer and producer of high-value gas.
* Pro-active interface and involvement with the C&P Manager, relevant technical lead / project manager and project team, and providing advice and recommendations in response to category and project management on day-to-day contractual and commercial information requests as they arise
* Assist in formulation of category and contracting strategies and risk assessments to protect Company's commercial interests with regards to contracted projects
* Ensure compliance with Company's corporate Contracts and Procurement policies & procedures
* Review of all commercial matters and correspondence submitted by contractors and provide advice and recommendations to project management team on their response
* Review Contractor's submitted claims, advise and make recommendations to all levels of management on their validity, processing and company response
* Relevant engineering / technical / legal qualification
* It is essential that the candidate has extensive pre and post contract experience
* Minimum 10 years relevant experience in the international oil and gas industry
* Extensive experience working for an operator
* Candidate should have experience of EPIC onshore and offshore construction and O&M contracts
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.