Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Commercial Advisor, based in Aberdeen.
* Demonstrating an understanding of the standards suite of oil and gas agreements associated with the company's portfolio of assets
* Work with teams to understand on-going operational issues that require commercial input and focus
* Develop solutions that consider all commercially viable options available and have taken into account all likely stakeholder opinion
* Liaise and co-ordinate with joint venture partners and third parties in order to implement strategies in timely fashion
* Market and implement oil and gas sale contracts
* Support the start-up and integration of new projects whether as team lead, phase lead or team member
* Actively support A&D activity providing all relevant commercial data as and when required
* Ensure the company's compliance with NTSA's existing Commercial Code of Practice and Infrastructure Code of Practice
* Attend and drive the company's positions at joint venture and other
Experience & Qualifications:
* Good general education
* Degree qualified in a relevant discipline.
* Further professional qualifications in relevant discipline would also be an advantage a variety of commercial activities within a major or independent oil and gas company
* Demonstrated significant experience in Operated and Non-Operated Joint Venture management
* Understand key the company's business drivers
* Proven track record in a technical financial or commercial role
* Well-developed financial analytical skills
* Ability to network and liaise with external parties including State and key stakeholder relations
* Strong negotiating, interpersonal and communication skills at both strategic and operational level
* Credibility to work with and present to senior management on commercially sensitive matters
* Ability to work to tight timeframes
* In depth understanding of oil and gas industry
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/070031.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.