- Posted 29 May 2022
- LocationCounty Meath
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameRonan Brady
Orion Group Life Sciences are currently recruiting an SAP Production Execution Steward on behalf of our Multinational Biopharmaceutical client based in Co. Meath on an initial 11-month contract (with potential to extend).
The SAP Production Execution Steward will drive standard business process, continuous improvement, analytics and manage the transition and stand-up of the new organization. The Production Execution Steward is responsible to collaborate with functional leaders and subject matter experts to establish Production Execution focused prioritized continuous improvement opportunities and define strategy which will translate into the design, build, implementation, and sustainment of the Global Operating Model with the new Enterprise ERP solution.
- Lead the identification of opportunities to standardize business processes and system
- configuration globally and ensure compliance with these standards.
- Develop future state Global Operating Model as part of new ERP selection and development
- Ensure Global Process design adheres to all Company and Regulatory Regulations
- Collaborate with other Process Stewards to ensure alignment in the use of standard processes.
- In conjunction with Data stewards, develop and maintain data standards to govern adherence to both process and systems
- Facilitate Community of Practice, drive process standardization and collect feedback for improvement
- Collaborate with Super Users for business support. Provide level II support to resolve issues.
- Contribute and own business process deliverables (procedures, job aids, RACI, and metrics)
- Maintain and improve training curricula.
- Assess maturity & process performance for opportunities and continuous improvement; support sites in case the additional explanation is required
- Develop a strong relationship with IT to support system related deployments and enhancements
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Science, Engineering)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of functional experience in SAP for transactional processing in the manufacturing environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Deep understanding of SAP Processes including Verum MES in manufacturing environment.
- SAP Master data experience should include an excellent understanding of BOM & Recipes
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills that enable effective working relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and an ability to effectively work with incomplete or imperfect data.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.