Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Reward Data Analyst, based in Aberdeen.
* Executive Pay: Support the [Head of Reward] with delivery of the Executive Pay Strategy including production of the annual Directors Remuneration Report.
* Remuneration Committee: Support the [Head of Reward] with preparation for Remuneration Committee meetings, assisting with data collation and production of papers required for those committee meetings.
* Governance and Compliance: Support with equal pay audits and the production of regulatory reports.
* Annual Reward Cycle: Provide extensive support with the annual bonus and salary review process.
* Remuneration Benchmarking: Oversee the participation in market surveys; undertaking analysis of the compensation market. Support the [Head of Reward] in providing insight into compensation trends, market competitiveness and internal equity.
* Pension and Benefits: Support delivery of the Company-wide pension and benefits including overseeing the relevant consultants and reporting and compliance thereon.
* Variable pay: Support the [Head of Reward] with management of the annual bonus plan.
* Share schemes & Deferred Awards: Manage the relationship with share schemes consultants to deliver shares and other awards under Employee share schemes, Deferred Share Plans and Long-term Incentive Schemes.
* Job Evaluation: Support delivery of the organisational job evaluation and grading framework and advise HRBP's and the business on job classification and reward structures for new roles.
* HR systems and Reporting: Manage dashboard and report production and analysis as required.
* Support payroll operations to ensure that these are aligned to regulations, ensuring compliance with all employment taxes.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Data management and reporting experience.
* Experience in delivering operational reward processes, including the annual compensation review.
* Relevant HR experience, including benchmarking and job evaluation methodologies.
* Ideally experience of pension and insured benefits management.
* Strong numerical and data analytics skills and insights experience, coupled with strong excel skills.
* Strong communication skills with experience with working across a wide range of stakeholders preferred.
* Project management skills are a strong plus.
* Knowledge of job evaluation methodologies (e.g. Hay, Radford, WTW or Mercer)
* Analytical and attention to detail, allowing sound judgment on complex issues.
* Creative thinker, pragmatic problem solver and focused.
* A team player who thrives in a challenging environment
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/069765.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.