Quality Specialist I
Identify, lead, and facilitate Lean initiatives across the organization, including process improvement, waste reduction, and problem-solving activities.
Partner with Operations teams to:
* Cultivate and promote Lean principles, tools, and methodologies to ensure Lean practices are embraced and adopted across the organization.
* Ensure Lean principles are incorporated into daily work routines, including visual management, on-site daily hurdles, and problem-solving activities.
* Develop business cases for identified initiatives, prioritize, and drive their implementation, measure results in terms of Customer Outcomes and Business sustainability.
* Develop and implement Lean KPI to measure performance and identify waste; make data-driven decisions on where to continue or pivot.
* Develop, promote, and maintain a culture of continuous improvement (Kaizen).
* Periodically update senior leadership on the progress of the entire execution excellence and productivity program deck, also communicating best practices and success stories to drive continuous improvement across the organization
Work Schedule: M-F 7:00 - 4:00p
* Have a bachelor's degree from accredited university.
* Strong knowledge and experience with Lean principles, tools, and methodologies, including 5S, Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen events
* Expert in Agile and Lean methodologies, Six Sigma Green Belt certified, with a strong eagerness to continue learning.
* Have a natural strong data-gathering and process-oriented mindset.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.