Contract Length: Until 29/03/24, likely extension
Location: Remote with travel once a week to Cumbria
- Assist with the management, development and continual improvement and maintenance of the IMS documents in accordance with the Integrated Management System Manual.
- Provide the right assistance for training, skills development and tools for the roles associated with QMS and to ensure that their working environment is safe as far as possible.
- Assist with the management, development and continual improvement and maintenance of the client IMS to ensure it meets business needs and the requirements of the regulators, certification bodies and customers.
- Assist client to maintain certification to ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 by assisting the IMS Quality Manager with the interface with certification bodies.
- Assist the IMS Quality Manager to ensure that Records and Information Management Systems are developed, maintained and meet client, regulatory, stakeholder and customer needs.
- Enhance the existing Quality Departments support service to the organisation by integrating new and improved processes and services to day-to-day management activities.
- Assist in the development and continuous improvement of the computer based information systems supporting the Quality Department.
- Assist the IMS Quality Manager in liaising with regulators, certification bodies and customers as required.
- Support with the collation of Quality metrics and review trends to drive continuous improvement activities.
- Experience working with Integrated Management Systems and Document Control processes
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience in Process Mapping activities and methodologies
- A proven track record in training and delivery of quality improvement tools & techniques
- Wide knowledge of procedures and methods relevant to the quality field together with full understanding of underlying quality principles, tools and techniques.
- Able to communicate clearly and present in a professional, articulate manner.
- Experience of Lean/ Visual Management/Line of Sight implementation
- Good IT skills and competence in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience working in Records Management Systems.
- Experience of Auditing.
- Experience with Improvement activities, including implementation of new Management System structures.
- Experience in an industrial environment preferably the nuclear industry.
- Knowledge/experience of Nuclear Waste and processes.
- Knowledge/experience in nuclear waste management.
- Knowledge of Site Licence Conditions.
- Good organising and management skills.
- Accredited to an appropriate professional body e.g. CQI, IRCA.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.