As a Quality Assurance Engineer your main responsibilities would be:
- Assist in the preparation and maintain documentation/ procedures in Quality Assurance to sup-port ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 and Site Licence arrangements.
- Provide technical support and undertake activities required to support effective quality assurance arrangements.
- Liaise with other departments to coordinate the planning of and implementation of the quality aspects of work programmes.
- Assist with the review and audit of site performance, ensuring on site certification is maintained.
You'll have relevant experience in:
- The ISO standards.
- Project Management, project framework and lifecycles.
- Stakeholder Management.
You will also have these Qualifications/Skills:
- Educated to HNC in a relevant subject
- Member of a relevant professional institute.
- Certificate in Environmental Management, Health & Safety or Quality Assurance
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.