An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Quality Control Laboratory Operations Stability Analyst in the Laboratory Operations SDWT. This role will be responsible for Quality Control Stability and associated laboratory activities.
What you will do:
- Support activities including general lab readiness, audit readiness in compliance with GMP requirements.
- Be part of a motivated and high performing team.
- Contribute to a continuous improvement environment and bring problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Demonstrate a commitment to learning and personal development.
- Consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators.
- Operate to the highest standards of Safety, Quality and Compliance.
- Author, Review and Approve Stability Protocols and Stability Reports.
- Develop and enroll Stability Programs on LIMS.
- Perform stability pulls as per Stability schedule.
- Aliquot stability pulls in a timely manner and deliver to the relevant testing Laboratory.
- Collate stability data in relevant stability reports.
- Perform trending in a timely manner.
- Assist in laboratory investigations as appropriate.
What skills you will need:
- Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical).
- 2-4 years' experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Preferably Lean Six Sigma experience.
- Ability to think logically and be proactive under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative in a constructive manner.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.