- Posted 11 May 2023
- Salary Neg
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineOil and Gas Recruitment
- Contact NameKeir Ferguson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of QA Engineer, based in Aberdeen for a period of up to 9 months.
* Ownership of Root Cause Analysis investigations
* Auditing processes and procedures to ensure implementation and root out process flaws.
* Collaborates with other engineers, designers, and staff to review the projects design, manufacturing, and test documentation; ensures that program or contract quality requirements are met
* Analyse program quality and take corrective actions when necessary.
* Being an advocate for Quality by supporting functions in their role to ensure we follow our documented processes
* Driving and supporting Problem solving activity within the Project Quality process
* Collaborating with the extended Quality team to understand Customer Escapes on Projects and work with the Cross Functional teams to identify Root Cause and Corrective and Preventative actions.
* Driving and support Quality Culture across our business
* Driving Transformation within the Business using a Lean mindset
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experience in a relevant Quality Role
* Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
* Experience leading or supporting Quality Management System
* Experience and working knowledge of ISO 9001
* Have knowledge of common Quality tools and Continuous Improvement methods, including but not limited to RCA, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, A3 Thinking
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/066409.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.