Project Planner (Entry Level)
- Posted 22 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineOil and Gas Recruitment
- Contact NameJenny Chalmers
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Project Planner (Entry Level), based in Aberdeen.
* Provide support to the Snr Planning Engineer with covering the Company's Project portfolio
* Create and maintain various levels of project plans in accordance with company planning procedure.
* To review plans and schedule data and advise the Project Manager(s) of any potential delays and risks to the baseline schedule and budget.
* Production and issue of a variety of weekly and monthly planning reports such as Gantt Charts, S-Curves, Resource Histograms and Project Dashboards.
* Provision of accurate planning information to the Project manager(s) and Lead Engineer(s) to allow for work prioritisation, scheduling, reporting, and resourcing.
* Provide progress updates to cost reports and liaise with the cost engineer.
* To support the Project Engineer(s)/ Manager(s) in the successful delivery of all work within assigned projects.
* Interfacing with the Contractor and Company asset planning engineers to ensure Project alignment
* Chair internal planning and departmental priorities meeting, also attendance of contractor meetings when required.
Experience & Qualifications:
* IT Skills - Experience with using Primavera P6, MS Project and Excel
* Prioritisation of workload in line with project demands
* Good communicator
* Confident in taking part /chairing meetings
* Can work on own initiative with a proactive approach
* Good Organisational skills with attention to detail
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/066560.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.