Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Project Operations Support Manager, based in Aberdeen/Hoofddorp.
* Defines operational requirements in accordance with safety, statutory, client and company's requirements and ensure that these requirements are met in the project phase.
* Establishes the formal and informal lines of communication with the client, local regulatory bodies, sub-contractors and suppliers during the project phase as required.
* Sets up and manages the operations tender, project team and operational budget during the pre-operations phase.
* Manages the recruitment process for onshore and offshore operations personnel and ensure compliance of personnel with the relevant training matrix.
* Ensures that the project fulfils the specified operations requirements.
* Manages the operational integration in the project commissioning teams.
* Develops the operations policies, strategies and defines the pre-operations deliverables.
* Establishes the local shore base and develops the supply chain, including logistic support.
* Act as the Asset/Site Manager in the initial operations phase - or works on behalf of the Asset Manager during project transition to operations.
* Provides progress reporting to Tender- or Project Manager and the Department Head Operations Delivery Management.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Extensive experience in the offshore industry in a managerial or supervisory position (OIM - Super-intendent - Asset Manager).
* Experience with managing multidisciplinary teams in reaching joint results.
* Work experience on/with FPSO's is a must have
* Willing to travel and accept medium to long-term foreign assignments.
* You are flexible and committed to turn opportunities into results
* You take ownership, are reliable in delivering results and thinks and acts across boundaries of responsibilities.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/068821.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.