- Posted 06 May 2022
- Salary€60000 - €60001 per annum + medical insurance,pension
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameJohn Kelleher
We have a current opportunity for a Project Manager on a permanent basis.
Orion Group Lifesciences are delighted to partner with a leading multinational providing integrated workplace services to clients in business and industry, tech, education, pharma and healthcare.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager in Cork.
Managing all small works, construction and BMS Projects for a prestigious pharmaceutical client.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
- Plan, manage and deliver projects withing financial budgets while meeting time and compliance targets.
- Management of Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation relating to the building portfolio.
- Supply Chain Management
- Recruit talented employees on a project-by-project basis.
- Identify opportunities for organic growth of new business
- Risk Management
- Look for and implement opportunities to drive revenue and labour productivity.
- Attend monthly formal review with the client.
- Ensure stock, debt, and assets are properly controlled
- Experience Delivering FM projects
- FM Qualification or Equivalent combination of Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, experience of at least two years in a senior FM Role.
- H&S Qualifications - IOSH or similar
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- Six Sigma Proficiency is desirable
- Experience of working in a regulated environment would also be beneficial.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.