- Posted 28 June 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameIan Hunter
We have a current opportunity for a Project Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Surrey.
- Coordinates the production of the engineering deliverables for an area of a project or a small project/study, in accordance with the plan. Coordinates input from multiple offices, engineering disciplines, procurement, project controls and third parties.
Decision Making Authority
- Decisions relating to general resource requirements, general technical issues between disciplines, and day to day corrective action to maintain progress in accordance with the plan. Decisions limited to that delegated by Direct Supervisor
Chartered Status preferred
- Experience of FEED/ Detailed Design and EPC projects.
- Knowledge of other engineering disciplines.
- Knowledge of international equipment specifications and codes.
- Knowledge of standard international specifications and codes.
- Knowledge of Safety and Quality procedures.
- Global work share experience.
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.