Project Delivery Manager (Geophysical Survey)
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Project Delivery Manager (Geophysical Survey)., based in Aberdeen.
Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Oversee the Project Management Function and personnel across service line projects ensuring that all process flows, documents and forms are maintained as currently on the Integrated Management System.
- Overall responsibility for development, continual improvement and monitoring of the project management process in accordance with the company Integrated Management System
- Establish regular communication with relevant stakeholders to identify and address any project related issues.
- Provides leadership to Project Management teams, ensuring projects are properly evaluated for risk, cost, schedule, quality and safety.
- Guide and assist in resource planning and support with the Operations and Technical Support functions.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree qualified, MSC/BSc/BEng level or Professional Project Management qualification. Alternatively significant experience may be considered.
- Previous Project Management experience with a demonstrated track record of project delivery
- Highly proficient in project management techniques and their application, with the ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines for yourself and others
- Demonstrates strong leadership and management skills
- The credibility and experience to engage and influence a wide range of stakeholders
- A willingness to continually improve.
- Operational experience offshore as a hydrographic surveyor, survey engineer or geophysicist.
- Technical knowledge of geophysical survey equipment.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference PR/065472
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.