Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Project Co-ordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* Providing requirements across the functions to plan and monitor activities to support and execute effectively.
* Taking ownership of all Coordinator activities within Project execution to ensure our products and services meet business and customer requirements
* Sharing clarity of all required scope and deliverables
* Be compliant and aligned with competency, training, and capacity to meet business and
* Support the Project Manager in monitoring KPI's to analyse and measure performance to assist with improvements and action plans
* Following and implementing all accounting/regulation activity related business requirements
* Collaborating with cross-functional and Global teams to align and support deliverables while sharing lessons learned
Experience & Qualifications:
* Have proven experience in Project execution.
* Show experience of collaboration and motivating teams within an operational and matrix environment
* Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills
* Demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally and collaborate with internal stakeholders
* Have excellent written, reporting and presentation skills
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/064857.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.