- Posted 13 May 2022
- LocationGemeente Den Haag
- Contact NameAdrian Davidson
Project Controls Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for Project Control Manager's with our client: operating one of the world's most comprehensive port networks, uniquely positioned to help both shipping line and landside customers grow their business.
These are contract opportunities to drive the early stages of projects across multiple locations: The Netherlands.
- Project Controls Manager with robust project execution experience.
- Bid experience is preferable.
- ost Estimating bias is helpful.
- Specific risk management experience - to provide technical input and challenge to the risk process and to undertake risk analyses on behalf of the project to determine an appropriate level of contingency.
- Quantitative risk analysis experience is advantageous.
- Support with the development of high-level integrated schedule (ideally using Primavera P6)
- development of a complete and coordinated cost estimate (with specific inputs coming from experts from within the organisation or a supporting consultant)
- creation of a project risk register
- undertaking a risk analysis and supporting the PM with the completion with other key documentation i.e. Assumptions Register.
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.