- Posted 08 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameOrion HR
We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Controls Administrator to join our Commissioning and Completions Management team.
Based in Aberdeen this successful candidate will preferably have some project controls administration knowledge and a relevant qualification in either Project Engineering, Mechanical, Instrument & Control or other Engineering disciplines.
The successful candidate should also be able to demonstrate good organisational skills, the ability to communicate clearly the ability to work across functions whilst completing tasks on time and with a high level of accuracy.
- To develop wider understanding of project engineering/management by working with operational delivery team ensuring that project controls elements are considered throughout the lifecycle of all commissioning and completions activities.
- Work with technical delivery teams to ensure that Project Scheduling timescales and resources are in line with agreed commercial pricing, raising issues in schedules and advising of subsequent risks accordingly.
- Working across functions ensuring correct completion of required documentation for each function and activity.
- Ensure effective measuring and reporting of performance of the projects.
This is a permanent role.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your covering letter and current CV quoting reference HR1733.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.