Location: Waukegan, IL (Hybrid- 3 days on site, 2 days remote)
Contract Length: 12 Months
Pay Rate: $27-31/hr
- Support product complaint handling processes for clinical supplies.
- Interface with external clinical investigators, drug depots/distributors, and partner companies to obtain complaint information.
- Initiate new product complaint records in the electronic system, determine investigation needs based on complaint details, drive investigation activities, and document the final report.
- Bachelors degree with at least 3 years pharmaceutical quality/complaint/CAPA role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn multiple IT systems
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.