Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Process Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Responsible for the daily surveillance of process plant and equipment to ensure proactive intervention and prevention of production losses.
* Monitoring and trending of safety critical elements in line with platform performance standards
* Optimisation of the plant, to increase uptime, reduce environmental impact and maximise production.
* Day to day support of production operations issues and activities.
* Provide operational guidance with respect to flow assurance for the asset.
* Identify and conduct studies to improve plant safety, reliability and economics.
* Apply expertise to the analysis and resolution of problems.
* Ensure that designated assets are operated within their design envelope, current best practice guidance and legislation.
* Maintain and develop the process models for assigned assets.
* Ensure Asset operating procedures and manuals are maintained and up to date.
* Routine integrity interface, liaising closely with the Integrity and Production Engineers.
* Lead or assist in the evaluation and technical assurance of local process plant modifications and offshore trials.
* Lead or participate in change management (MOC) process including leading risk assessments
* Providing process troubleshooting, answering technical queries and making technical recommendations.
* Raise technical queries and produce scope of work for change requests to resolve operating issues.
* Conduct performance testing to optimize process variables and evaluate plant performance.
* Identify environmental mismeasurements and non-conformances, rectify through mismeasurement process
* Provide support to the Lead Process Engineer.
Experience & Qualifications:
* A Bachelors or master's degree in chemical engineering.
* An ability to demonstrate commitment to safety and lead by example.
* Previous experience within an Operating company and/or major service company or consultancy.
* Current working knowledge of chemical engineering, guidance and legislation, as it is applied by an E&P operator
* Good communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Ability to work on own initiative and deliver to prearranged deadlines
* Current Offshore Survival/Medical certificates and MIST certificates.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/064166.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.