We have a current opportunity for a Plumber on a ongoing temporary basis.
As the Plumber You will be required to undertake a range of planned maintenance installation or repairs and ensure installations and repairs are carried out to a high standard in accordance with current working practices.
· Ability to identify Health and Safety actions prior to and during works, considering yourself, the team and those around you
· Delivery of works to professional timescales
· Ability to adapt to changing client's needs
· Qualified to NVQ level 2 in Plumbing or demonstrate equivalent trade experience.
Previous experience of working within the social housing sector is desirable but not essential
· Excellent customer service skills and commitment to always deliver high quality standards
· Adhere to site safety rules, including always wearing appropriate personal protective equipment
· Full UK Driving License & Own Vehicle
· Valid CSCS card
. Domestic Gas Safe Tickets would be advantageous
The position will be based in Elgin and will require travel across the Morayshire region
. For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.