We have a current opportunity for a Platform ICSS Lead on a contract basis. The position will be based in Milan, Italy for a minimum of 12 months. For further information about this position please apply.
Candidates must have recent relevant experence working directly for end client/owner/operator on large international offshore projects.
Candidates must have the right to live and work in Europe.
* To coordinate the ICSS activities (HARDWARE and SOFTWARE) during the engineering, procurement and commissioning activities for the Platform (Wellhead platform, jacket, topsides).
* To ensure proper coordination between engineering, construction and pre-commissioning activities
* To provide technical guidance to contractor and subcontractor work teams.
* To be the focal point for Cybersecurity activities and liaise with the affiliate and contractor, vendors
* Witness inspection activities based on the Quality Control Plan (ITP) and OPERCOM methodology
* The service holder may also have to be involved in his discipline activities during Topsides hook-up, installation and offshore commissioning phases.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Confirmed ICSS expertise, with at least 15 years' experience in large international projects (offshore platform)
* Experience in engineering and commissioning of ICSS system HARDWARE and SOFTWARE
* Knowledge of OPERCOM / ICAPS Methodology
* A good knowledge of Oil and Gas Industry Standards and International codes/standards related to design, fabrication, inspection and pre-commissioning.
* Fluency in English.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.