- Posted 11 May 2022
- Contact NameCharlotte Bajorski
The service holder key mission is to assure Piping and Layout Lead during FEED preparation and execution phase of the project.
1. Lead the definition of the Piping and Static equipment discipline FEED execution scope, applicable international norms and standards as well as Company rules and specifications.
2. Act as project PVV (piping, vessels and valves) lead in coordination with HQ experts (part time) in STH discipline.
3. Participate to tender assessments, clarifications with bidder and other activities as related to the discipline.
4. Support phase 1 as-built documentation review in terms of existing piping classes, isometrics, pipework design, static equipment documentation, communications with vendors of existing equipment and work scope of vessels and tanks upgrade (internals).
5. Continuously be involved in identification and technical discussions on AGUP interfaces.
6. Be responsible for the quality review of FEED documentation in piping discipline, but also other disciplines documents as applicable; verify that comments are returned without delay and with the required quality.
7. Supervise 3D PDMS model activities, from set up of specifications through regular updates and 3D model reviews.
8. Review and propose response to letters, technical queries, deviation requests for project management approval. Lead the exchanges with HQ experts in case of project derogation requests in piping discipline.
9. Ensure implementation of Pre-Project requirements frozen per SOR and key binding documents.
10. Expedite Contractors to issue deliverables with the right quality level and as per the approved MDRs. Assess on regular basis the progress of Contractors deliverable by reviewing the MDRS for his disciplines.
11. Coordinate HQ Project Review preparation and manage responses to as applicable to piping and static equipment discipline.
12. Review and comment vendor documents that have been assigned to his team and assist project engineers in technical problem solving at all stage of work. Attend to vendors meeting as required.
13. Cooperate with field operation representative / team.
14. Organize for his discipline weekly coordination meetings with the CONTRACTOR(s).
15. Report his team weekly activities performed and attend to coordination meetings.
- Duration :12 months renewable
- Location: La defense country/site France
- Status: residential
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification: Engineer diploma, or equivalent
- Experience in middle & large scale onshore upstream projects in a Piping Lead engineer role. Working on Projects during FEED and EPC phase, 2-3 projects.
- Background in crude oil processing facilities, well pads development.
- Languages: fluent English (spoken/writing) mandatory. Arabic (spoken/written) and French (spoken) could be a plus.
Currently, project is in a conceptual studies phase.
The strategy of execution is still being defined, possibly a single engineering team will supervise both AGUP phase 1 & 2 FEED contractors.
Missions to Iraq to be considered.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.