Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Operations Process Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Monitoring plant performance and debottlenecking to maximise production efficiency
* Implementing modifications to reduce costs and improve production rates.
* Performing risk assessments.
* Ops focal point for ORAs
* Ensuring processes comply with safety and quality standards.
* Performing process simulations and troubleshooting issues.
* Developing routines and best practice instructions.
* Developing standardised operating instructions.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's or master's degree in process engineering. (Master's preferred)
*Proven experience as a process engineer
* Experience with process simulations and standard operating procedures.
*High-level knowledge of process engineering principles and the ability to perform first principal calculations.
* Advanced technical skills.
* Analytical thinker.
* Ability to project manage.
12 Month PAYE Contract position
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/067989.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.