OCCMS Operations Manager
We have an excellent opportunity for an Operations Manager to join our Orion Completions and Commissioning Management Services team.
Based in Aberdeen this successful candidate will work with the OCCMS Leadership, and Technical Delivery teams ensuring that project technical delivery is managed on a day-to-day basis throughout the lifecycle of all operations including commissioning and completions activities on current and future contracts.
The successful candidate will have experience in completions and commissioning delivery and delivering within large greenfield sites and projects. Preferably candidates will also come from outwith oil and gas and have a background from within either HV Electrical or Process Engineering. Further experience in construction and operations would also be beneficial.
- Support and participate in key priority deliverables, ensuring business needs are progressed in line with the Divisional Business, and Strategic Plans and in unison with broader Group objectives (modifying and developing contingency plans as necessary or appropriate).
- Work with technical delivery teams to ensure that Technical Delivery timescales and resources are in line with agreed Commercial pricing, raising issues in schedules, cost, availability of resources and advising of subsequent risks accordingly.
- Daily responsibility and management of all current and future brownfield or greenfield contracts whilst ensuring a direct line report to the Operations Director.
- Provide management support and guidance to all technical delivery teams and front line interfacing with our current and future clients to ensure safe, efficient, and on budget delivery takes place in line with contracts.
- Support the enhancement and improvements of the company quality management system documentation.
- Ensure effective measuring and reporting of performance of the projects.
- Provide technical input into Frame Contracts & Call offs for new contractors and utilisation of central admin to support that.
- Provide sound technical delivery management, support, and guidance to the delivery teams and take part in any required review / selection of new contracting personnel as the business grows.
- Provide a strong client interface to our clients and end users of our services and products.
- Assist management in bid preparation and tender exercises as requested.
This is a permanent role.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your covering letter and current CV quoting reference HR1744.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.