North Sea Environmental & Social Advisor
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Environmental Reporting Advisor, based in Aberdeen.
* Ensure the project implements RCE&S management in conformance with the company internal Practices
* Manage and implement the project Environment and Social Management Plans for all activities.
* Develop and manage the Regulatory Compliance Plans and stakeholder engagement.
* Delivery of applicable permits, including ESIAs and associated modelling and assessments including those required for UK compliance.
* Support low carbon assessment and management of the company's internal requirements through decision making process.
* Provide input to the projects risk management process to capture HSE risks associated with the project, ensure the right level of line ownership and support development of Risk Action Plans as required.
* Ensure project RCE&S readiness for entry to Deﬁne and Execute in support of the PHSSER process and other Readiness Reviews.
* Work with the project Senior Environmental Advisor and other members of the project HSSE team to present consistent HSE input to the Projects Leadership Team.
* Support North Sea Region low carbon agenda and action plans.
* Ensure that Safety Leadership Principles and Human Performance Principles are understood and applied.
* Interface with wider North Sea HSE&C teams to ensure alignment and sharing of best practice
* Fully embrace agile ways of working and the mindset of the project's modernisation and transformation agenda.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Education BSc in science, environment, engineering or equivalent Subject.
* RCE&S experience in projects.
* Experience of North Sea region regulatory requirements and expectations.
* Proven track record in developing and implementing robust HSSE systems and processes.
* Technical and practical experience in ESIA delivery, management of consultants, modelling and technical data reports.
* The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the appropriate behaviours and understanding around intervention and escalation to ensure there is the right level of HSE focus and action orientation.
12 month Contract position
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/065452.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.